Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager is responsible for ideating, creating, executing content for multiple social media platforms for multiple clients.
Role and Responsibilities
- Understand the client requirements from the Client servicing manager and formulate strategies to achieve the same.
- Work in sync with the Content team to ensure the creatives are made on time.
- Prepare, maintain the Social Media Planner and Social Media Calendar.
- Stay updated with the social media trends.
- Suggest campaigns for the growth of the client.
- Post on the concerned social media platform on time.
- Reply to DMs and Comments.
- Engage with the community on social media.
- Prepare the weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for metrics of the social media platforms.
- Track KPIs of social media platforms of the clients.
- Team Player