Video Editor Intern
The video editor intern is responsible for editing videos to communicate the correct text and visual message to the target audience. It is required that a video editor can translate the requirements into video. Having a clear understanding of the client’s aesthetic requirements is a must!
If you are a team player who can deliver videos on time, then this role is for you. This is a paid internship for 3 months.
Role and Responsibilities
- Create original video creative content.
- Create a mood board of editing styles for clients as per requirements.
- Knowledge of graphical layout and typography.
- Shall be well versed in Photoshop to retouch images.
- Understanding of Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects.
- Should know the graphical content requirements for all Social Media platforms.
- Should be a team player and growth-oriented.